Pammvi is a supplier, agent, wholesaler of the CHIKUNGUNYA IgM ELISA Kit is a qualitative detection of IgM anti- Chikungunya virus in human serum or plasma.
- Utilizes recombinant antigens derived from the virus structure protein.
- Helps to differentiate from other febrile illnesses with similar symptoms like Dengue.
- Read clear and reliable results in 15 minutes.
- Refrigeration not required for device
- Can be stored at 4-30° C
- Ready to use devices
- Requires minimal personnel training and no lab equipment
- Contains an internal control (C band) for the confirmation that the test has been performed correctly
Each kit contains:
- Microwells coated with recombinant CHIK antigens (8 wells x12 strips)
- CHIK IgM positive control 0.5 mL
- CHIK IgM negative control 0.5 mL
- Sample diluent 11 mL
- TMB substrate A 6 mL
- TMB substrate B 6 mL
- Stop solution 6 mL
- ELISA Working Sheet 2 sets
- Product insert 1 set