ChloramphenicolRapid Test Strip is a one-step lateral flow immunochromatographic assay that determines a qualitative level for the presence of Chloramphenicol and is intended for use in fresh milk, sterilized milk (pasteurised milk, UHT milk), and whole milk powder. The total test canbe finished within 15 to 20 minutes, this method is suitable for the rapid on-site test.
1. Chloramphenicoltest strips (8 strips per tube)
2. Chloramphenicol microtiter wells (8 test per tube)
Interpretation of the Results
A color line always appears in the upper section of the test strip to indicate that the test strip is working properly. This line is the Control Line (C). A line in the lower section of the test strip indicates the test results. This line is the Test Line (T).
Negative Sample (-): 2 lines are visible. The intensity of test line (T) is greater than or equal to control line (C) indicates the sample contains Chloramphenicol less than limitations. (Please see image above).
Positive Sample (+): The intensity of test line (T) is less than control line (C) or only control line (C) is visible. This indicates the sample contains Chloramphenicol greater than or equal to the limitations. (Please see image above).
If there is no line in control zone, the test is invalid and the sample should be re-tested by using a valid test strip. (Please see image above).
Product Name: Chloramphenicol Rapid Test Strip
Storage Condition: 2-8°C
Chloramphenicol Rapid Test Strip Operation Procedure
Note: READ COMPLETELY BEFORE USE! All reagents and kit components must be at room temperature 20-25°C before use.
1. Remove the cover of the tube and take appropriate number of test strip and microwells; place the microwells in a microwell holder and immediately cover the tube.
2. Using a single channel pipette, add 200µL of sample solution to each microwell. Dissolve the coating conjugate in the microwell by pipetting the content up and down 5 to 6 times.
3. Incubate for 3 minutes at room temperature (20-25°C ) and then put one test strip into one well.
4. Allow the test strip to develop color for 5 minutes at room temperature (20-25°C ).
7. Interpret test results immediately within 1 minute.
Scope of Application
Fresh milk, sterilized milk (pasteurised milk, UHT milk), and whole milk powder.