Amphetamines are central nervous system stimulating drugs that appear in the urine within three hours of administration and are present for 24-48 hours after the last dose. The Instant-View® Amphetamine urine drug test is intended for healthcare professional use and provides preliminary screening results. It is recommended that a more specific chemical method (i.e. GC/MS) be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result.
Available in the following formats:
- Cassette with pipette (packaged 25 per kit box)
- Dip cassette (packaged 25 per kit box)
- Dip strip (packaged 50 per kit box)
- It also has the option of being included in the Instant-View® multi-drug screen test cards, panels or SplitScreen cups.
Other Available Cut-Off Levels:
- 300 ng/mL (US FDA Cleared and CE Marked only)
- 500 ng/mL (CE Marked only)
|Definition||Street Names||Possible Cross Reactants for Tests|
|Stimulant drug used in treatment of ADHD, narcolepsy and obesity||Uppers, speed, pep pills, etc.||Prescription appetite suppressants and other AMP-like substances that metabol|