The Anigen Rapid Leishmania Ab Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Leishmania infantum antibodies in canine whole blood, serum, or plasma. The Anigen Rapid Leishmania Ab Test Kit has a letter of “T” and “C” as test line and control line on the surface of the device. Both the test line and control line in the result window are not visible before applying any sample. The control line is used for procedural control, and should always appear if the test procedure is performed correctly and the test reagents are working. A purple test line will be visible in the result window if Leishmania antibodies are present in the specimen. The specially selected Leishmania antigens are used in the test band as both capture and detector materials. These enable the Anigen Rapid Leishmania Ab Test Kit to identify Leishmania infantum antibodies in canine whole blood, serum, or plasma with avery high degree of accuracy.
Materials provided (10 tests/kit)
1) Ten (10) Anigen Rapid LeishmaniaAb Tests.
2) One (1) Bottle containing 4 ml of whole blood diluent.
3) One (1) Bottle containing 4 ml of developing buffer.
4) Ten (10) test tubes for whole blood diluent.
5) One (1) Paper rack for test tube.
6) Ten (10) Disposable capillary tubes for specimens.
7) Ten (10) Disposable droppers for whole blood dispensing.
8) One (1) Instruction for use.