Pammvi is a supplier, agent, wholesaler of the Typhoid Rapid Test is a qualitative detection of IGG/IGM antibodies specific to salmonella typhi.
- Dot EIA Test
- 1 Hour test
- Shelf life 12 months
- High sensitivity and specificity
The Typhoid IgG/IgM Rapid Test meets the need for a fast, simple and reliable screening test that can be used in the field or laboratory settings.
A lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM anti-Salmonella enterica Typhi (S. enterica Typhi) and Paratyphi in human serum or plasma.
- Utilizes O antigen and H antigen from both Typhi and Paratyphi serovars to maximize sensitivity
- Differentiates between IgG and IgM to determine stage of infection
- One step procedure minimizes operator error due to sample preparation
- Test result within 15 minutes allows medical professionals to take immediate action
- High level of reproducibility
- Test kits can be used and stored in a wide range of temperatures