Why can’t Professional Roofers do without Steinel’s PVC Welding Machines? Its an innovation on flat roofs.
Why does this Steinel Roofing Machine Stand Out against its competitors
- Made from Stainless Steel. Rust Proof.
- Light Weight – 14 kgs.
- The Transport Box allows mobility and cartage to roof tops or worksites so also protects the equipment
- Swivel guide rod permits one hand manoeuvrability which can rotate 180 degrees.
- Can weld upto 3″ from wall corners suitable for very tight corner welds.
- Vertical parapet face welding.
- Equipment’s brushless motor life – 10,000 hours
- Outlet Temperatures upto 650 degree Celsius visible on LCD Display.
- Variable Speed settings 1 to 5 meters / min OR 3.2 to 16.4 ft / min
- Ideal for flat roofs upto 2000 sq.ft
- Even Pressure using roller and counter roller.
- Ideal for Carports, balconies and flat terrace / roof surfaces
The HG ROOF automatic welder uses high welding temps and pressing force, ensuring a perfect seal every time. Lighter. Hotter. More Control
Written : Amit Gupta